Support for the implementation of Viet Nam’s Nationally Determined Contribution (NDC)
As a follow-up to the successful submission of Viet Nam’s Intended Nationally Determined Contribution (INDC) to the UNFCCC in 2015, which the project has been supporting, the project will continue to provide support to the Government of Viet Nam with the revision of its NDC and the preparation of its implementation in the context of the Paris Agreement. This includes:
- Support for the development of the Plan for the Implementation of the Paris Agreement;
- Support for the review and revision process of the NDC and preparation for the Global Stocktaking;
- Facilitate awareness-raising for the NDC and the Paris Agreement amongst stakeholders and local authorities;
- Conduct analysis to update the mitigation reports for the four target sectors for Viet Nam’s NDC and one additional sector in the context of the review process of the NDC;
- Support for the implementation of two mitigation options under Viet Nam’s NDC.
Link to (I)NDC Baseline Paper